Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Winner & Top 3 for the Sparkle Challenge

Good evening my apologies for the lateness of this post but with so much wonderful eye candy out there I had trouble whittling it down to a top 3!

Anyway without further ado lets get down to business...



Our random winner who wins 3 digi's of their choice is


please contact Suzette at
suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk
to arrange your prize

and the top 3 are (in numerical order)

38 Wedgie
96 Dee

Well done Ladies - don't forget to take your badges from the sidebar


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh!! How exciting! Thank you very much for picking me as a top three this week! Well done everyone else.

    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 3. I am honored! Congrats to the other picks!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10